The PTFA is a registered charity which holds events throughout the year to raise funds for the school and provide opportunities for members of the school community to come together. Being a registered charity will open more doors for New Valley and enable us to apply for grants and donations.
The New Valley PTFA was established with two main aims:
- to build the New Valley community by increasing the involvement of our families;
- to raise funds to buy resources which will enrich the children's experience of school.
Our meetings are very friendly and informal. If you would like to share your good ideas and the determination to make them happen, please come along to any of our meetings or contact the current team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- NVPTFA Charity Status - 13/05/2021
- PTFA Y6 hoodies letter 19.04.2021 - 20/04/2021
- Bright and Beautiful Clothing - 14/11/2019
- Bag2School-22 Nov 2019.pdf - 11/11/2019
- Dates for your diary - 01/11/2019
- PTA Shop Day - 13th June 2019 - 07/06/2019
- PTA December 2018 Newsletter - 20/12/2018
- NVPTA Newsletter - 19/10/2018
- Crazy Hair Day - 17/10/2018
- Save the date - 16/10/2018