The PTFA is a registered charity which holds events throughout the year to raise funds for the school and provide opportunities for members of the school community to come together. Being a registered charity will open more doors for New Valley and enable us to apply for grants and donations.
The New Valley PTFA was established with two main aims:
- to build the New Valley community by increasing the involvement of our families;
- to raise funds to buy resources which will enrich the children's experience of school.
Our meetings are very friendly and informal. If you would like to share your good ideas and the determination to make them happen, please come along to any of our meetings or contact the current team firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTFA Summer 2023 Newsletter - 22/05/2023
- PTA LOVED ONES SECRET GIFT ROOM - 22/05/2023
- PTFA Easter Mini Festival - 15/03/2023
- New Valley Christmas Jumper Day - 06/12/2022
- Christmas Fair Information - 06/12/2022
- Bags2School - 08/11/2022
- PTFA summer term newsletter 2022 - 30/06/2022
- Y6 Leavers Hoodies - 17/06/2022
- PTFA Newsletter - 15/03/2022
- PTFA AGM - 02/12/2021