New Parents Pack
New Parents Information Pack – September 2015 intake
Please find below information letters and forms for you to complete before your child joins Chipstead Valley Primary School in September 2015. We have tried to include all information presently available but will add to this section as other details are organised.
Two information letters have already been sent out so we hope that you have already been able to pencil important dates into your diary. In addition the New Reception Parents Evening on Tuesday 23rd June, starting at 7pm in the KS2 Hall, will be a great opportunity to meet your child’s new Class Teacher and receive further information.
- Monday 29th June, Tuesday 30th June and Wednesday 1st July, single hour visits, session times 9:15-10:15a.m and 1:45-2:45pm. Your child will be invited to come into school for one hour on one of these days, either in the morning or the afternoon.
- Friday 4th September to Friday 11th September – home visits will be taking place. When the class teacher and teaching assistant visit children in their homes.
- Monday 14th September – All children will attend for the morning session (9:00am-11:30am).
- Tuesday 15th and Wednesday 16th September – ALL children will start at 9:00am and stay for lunch, finishing school at 1.00pm.
- Thursday 18th September – children in full time.
Please complete and return to the School Office all documents marked with an asterisk* by Tuesday 23rd June. All forms will be available on 23rd June if you haven’t already returned them to school.
Emergency Contact Form (please return to the school Office by 23rd June)*
Data Collection Form*
Parentpay Card Request (if required*)
Free School Meals & Pupil Premium
Free School Meals Survey*
Breakfast Club Application Form – AUTUMN 2015
After School Club Application Form – AUTUMN 2015
School Uniform -M&S will be supplying a 20% off school uniform voucher which will be available at the new parents meeting on 23rd June as well as on the website.
The School Day
Any further information will be posted as soon as possible.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.